Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Well, many of you are saying it is about time. We have been busy finishing our basement and getting ready for the baby it has been hard to post anything. I just wanted to post a few things and pictures to update you with what is going on.
I have about 7 1/2 weeks left till our baby boy is born. We are anxiously awaiting his arrival. We are very excited about our new addition. It is a little stressful at this time with getting the room done, but God is in control and is working everything out. Hopefully the baby doesn't decide to come early. We have a lot of thing to purchase to get ready for our bundle of joy. Please pray that we are able to get the room done and get everything we need for when our son is born. God is good.
I will post some pictures of me during the earlier part of my pregnancy, and then hopefully I will be able to keep up with my posts and be regular at posting them with pictures.
Well, I will do my best to keep everyone updated on the progress of my pregnancy and keep you posted on what we are doing with our lives. This is a start. Thanks a bunch!

4 comments:

kari said...

Hey,

This is the third time I'm trying to post. Hopefully, it will work this time.

I'm happy you have this site up and running. I've been checking it often. You look great! I can't wait to see pictures when your new little one arrives.

Enjoy the last few weeks. He will be here before you know it. Keep in touch!

Love,
Kari

Michelle Stockton said...

Hi Jen!
Wow - 7.5 weeks! Time will fly. Everyone kept saying rest as much as you can now and they were right. I basically vegged out the last month of pregnancy and I'm so glad I did. We also had tons of renovations going on and I hear ya - it can be stressful! It WILL get done. God has chosen you guys to be this child's parents and wants you guys to make a wonderful life for him. Our little Silas was born Saturday, June 23 and this whole new mothering thing kicks your butt! I've never done anything so difficult! But, our God is faithful! I will email you pictures...
Love to you,
Michelle

leslie & nancy kemmerer said...

Hey my little girl, Its about time you put that belly out. You are so beautiful. We love you, Stan and Emily and can't wait for the (litttle one?) Love, Mom & Dad

KK said...

Jen, I love Matthews room! You looks so cute pregnant!