Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving!





Our first Thanksgiving with our wonderful new blessing! God is so good.


We were able to spend Thanksgiving with my parents, my brother Jeremy, and my mother-in-law. We had a wonderful time and all enjoyed little Matthew. It was a time spent talking and playing games and eating lots of turkey and the fixings that go with it. My dad and Stan spent a lot of time in the kitchen making our wonderful dinner and Jeremy did his specialty of the pies for dessert. Everything was wonderful. We had a great time together as a family. Here are some pictures. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

KK said...

Jen,

Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Matthew just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!

Elizabeth Mather said...

Jennifer,
Matthew sure is getting big and I have enjoyed watching his progress on your blog. I was wondering if you could e-mail me your current address so we could send you a christms card? My e-mail is elizajoy.mather@gmail.com. Thanks!
Elizabeth I